Medical advancements are making life easier. Due to technological developments in healthcare, we are now from months of recovery time to day-care surgeries for various medical conditions. EVLA, an advanced Laser therapy for Varicose Veins is a leading example of the same.
EVLA stands for Endovenous Laser Ablation Treatment, also EVLT. This minimally invasive laser therapy for varicose veins uses laser energy to treat varicose veins. It does so under spinal/local anesthesia. Laser treatment for varicose veins has many advantages over the traditional vein stripping method.
Let us look at some major benefits of varicose vein laser surgery:
- EVLA uses a laser beam to treat the damaged veins. Hence, this surgery ensures no stitches and no visible scars after the treatment.
- This procedure takes around 30 minutes per leg depending on how many veins need the treatment. Thus, it is a quick procedure compared to conventional surgical methods. You can even leave the hospital on the same day.
- You can get back to your normal routine in 2-3 days after the surgery.
- It is a safe and painless procedure guaranteeing long-lasting results.
- Laser therapy involves the use of local/spinal anesthesia compared to traditional methods using general anesthesia.
Thus, EVLA is an effective and most popular alternative to conventional surgery for varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins, don’t worry. We are here to help you.
Medfin offers the best medical care for varicose veins at affordable prices. We have the best vascular specialists experienced in advanced laser treatment for varicose veins. And don’t worry about the hassle of Financing either. Our team will handle your surgical journey right from the diagnosis to post-surgery care. We will assist you with your insurance claim and paperwork related to medical bills.
To consult an expert Medfin surgeon near you or to know more about us, please call us on 7026200200. You can also WhatsApp us on 9986828963 (click here to initiate a WhatsApp chat).
Useful links :