Piles is one of the most common disorders in India with around 10 million Indians suffering from the condition each year. Yes, that’s the number! Nevertheless, with the advent of technology in medical science, getting rid of that undesirable piles pain is just a day’s job. Laser treatment for piles also known as Laser Hemorrhoidoplasty is one the best treatments for piles. It guarantees a painless day-care procedure with excellent outcomes.
Why Laser Surgery for Piles?
So here we have five major reasons why you should opt for a laser surgery for piles than the conventional one:
1. Laser surgery is a high precision treatment and a relatively painless procedure.
2. Moreover, this treatment has highest success rate. And the operation time is also lesser compared to the conventional surgeries.
3. You can resume your normal routine in 3-4 days after the surgery.
4. Again, laser Hemorrhoidoplasty is a quick procedure with minimum to no blood loss.
5. Furthermore, this is a minimally invasive bladeless procedure that leaves no scars or stiches after the surgery.
If you are diagnosed with piles, don’t worry. We are here to help you.
Medfin offers the best medical care for piles (haemorrhoids) at affordable prices. We have the best proctologists experienced in advanced laser surgery for piles. And don’t worry about the hassle of insurance claim either. Our team will handle your surgical journey right from the diagnosis to post-surgery care along with your insurance claim and paperwork.
To consult an expert Medfin surgeon near you or to know more about us, please call us on 7026200200. You can also Whatsapp us on 9986828963 (click here to initiate a whatsapp chat).[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/BMlttpillN4″ title=”Advantages of Laser surgery for Piles”]
Useful links :
Laser Surgery For Piles (Laser Hemorrhoidoplasty)