Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery abbreviated as FLACS, is the most advanced laser treatment for cataract till date that guarantees a bladeless and painless procedure with high success rate. FLACS surgery is the most preferred one by eye surgeons due its computer-guided laser accuracy and reliability in vision improvisation. Before exploring the various advantages this treatment offers, let us understand in simple words how cataract can be cured with this surgery in just 45 minutes.
Following are the 4 steps involved in this procedure:
Advantages of Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery (FLACS):
- One of the major advantages of this laser cataract surgery is its precision in capsulotomy. It is important that the capsule of the lens is not damaged during the surgery and the remainder of that thin layer is left strong enough to hold the IOL lens intact for the rest of the patient’s life. Usage of femtosecond laser and the computer-guided technology ensures capsulotomy with highest possible precision and accuracy.
- This is the fastest cataract surgery and a day care procedure that guarantees speedy recovery.
- Femtosecond laser cataract surgery is a bladeless surgery and does not involve any stiches or cuts. The incision that’s made with laser is self-healing.
- This computer-guided treatment is safer compared to the conventional surgeries as it eliminates the chances of human error and has fewer risk of infections.
- Femto Laser Cataract Surgery is an USFDA approved procedure that guarantees best results and an improved vision.
If you or your loved one is suffering from cataract, don’t worry. We are here to give you to best possible treatment for the same.
Medfin has the most experienced eye surgeons and fully equipped hospitals with advanced technology for Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery. In addition, our team will handle your surgical journey right from the diagnosis to post-surgery care along with your insurance claim and paperwork.
To consult an expert Medfin surgeon near you or to know more about us, please call us on 7026200200. You can also Whatsapp us on 9986828963 (click here to initiate a whatsapp chat).
Useful links :